Hydrogen & Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Transport
After the Paris Agreement, Europe is united to fight the climate change. Our planet is sending us a message to embrace clean technologies and look for sustainable energy sources. This is a common challenge on the way to decarbonization for many different sectors. One of them is mobility. Apart from cars it includes heavy duty transportation like buses, trucks, trains, ships or planes. The technology enabling us to reach the goal is already there. Hydrogen and fuel cells are the key to zero emissions mobility. The trasformation from fossil fuels to hydrogen mobility has already begun but there is still a long way to go in order to make this technology fully advanced and reach the commercial stage.
The Hydrogen & Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Transport Conference, taking place on 25-26 March 2020 in Brussels, will bring together major stakeholders from the industry and academia in order to discuss the latest advancements in this sector. We invite you to join your peers for 2 days of interactive presentations and networking sessions.
- Mark Kammerer, Business Development Director, Hydrogenics
- David Bow, Senior VP Corporate Business Development, Nel Hydrogen
- Flip Bamelis, Head of Engineering, E-Trucks Europe
- Pere Margalef, Vice President Business Development Europe, FuelCell Energy
- Stefan Schrank, Product Manager Coradia, Alstom
- Mirela Atanasiu, Head of Unit Operations and Communications, FCH JU
- Lucas Bertrand, Business Development Director, ITM POWER
- Rohit Prasad, Sales Manager, Proton Motor Fuel Cell
- Pierre Steffen, CSO, KEYOU
- Richard Kemp-Harper, Strategy Director, Arcola Energy
- Carlos Fúnez, Head of the Open Innovation Unit, National Hydrogen Centre in Spain
- Rafael Schmidt, Senior Business Development Manager, Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies
- Marie-Gabrielle Macherhammer, Project Manager and Key Researcher, HyCentA Research
- Sönke Gößling, Deputy Head of Department, ZBT - The Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Center
- Jon Clipsham, Hydrogen Manager, The European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC)
- Tore Solheimslid, Project Manager Hydrogen Strategy, Hordaland County Council
- Tom Houghton, Managing Consultant, E4Tech (tbc)
- Philippe Fonta, Founder & CEO , Scrum-consult (conference chairman)
- Senior Representative, Hydrogen Europe
- Senior Representative, Ballard Power Systems
- Senior Representative, Element Energy
For more information please click here.
On 24th March a limited number of our participants will have a chance to visit E-Trucks Europe facililty in Lommel.
There is no extra charge for the site visit but spaces are limited and booked on first-come, first-served basis.
Site visit is NOT booked through online registration. After registration for the conference, please contact us on email@example.com to book your space for the tour.