PRAXISforum Electrolysis in IndustryStart-Datum: Donnerstag, 22. November 2018 - 10:00 Uhr
End-Datum: Freitag, 23. November 2018 - 14:00 Uhr
Ort: Frankfurt am Main
Straße: Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25
Ansprechpartner: Chereén Semrau
Telefon: +49 69 7564-651
Veranstalter :Dechema e.V.
Termin in den eigenen Terminkalender übernehmen:
At the DECHEMA-PRAXISforum “Electrolysis in Industry” electrolysis applications in production processes, from metal purification to chlorine alkali electrolysis will be the point of discussion. How can water treatment and the closing of material cycles by electrolysis contribute to sustainability? And can electrolysis be used to buffer volatile energy supply?
The PRAXISforum “Electrolysis in Industry” brings together industry delegates and solution providers to promote the discussion around electrolysis in process industry.
The PRAXISforum clearly appeals to industry representatives who are looking for concrete solutions, the latest trends and knowledge. The emphasis is on clear, focused information brokerage and discussion within the scope of expert presentations, best practice examples, an exposition and interactive discussion formats.
It is your chance to get informed about the latest developments, new technology trends and professional training in electrolysis and network with like-minded professionals.
- By industry, for industry
- Find innovations in accordance with your practical needs
- Learn about new trends, projects, processes and practices
- Network with like-minded industry professionals
- Meet existing and prospective customers and suppliers
- Gain information on training of electrochemical methods
- Exhibition floor featuring practical and trade based presentations
- Relaxed networking dinner at the end of the first PRAXISforum day
Further information about program and registration you will find here.